View Single Post
      06-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
06RedGoat
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite 335i

Why do you take money out, and why doesn't your site list the product as a pre-order. Why would you take shipping charges out on something you won't ship for 6 weeks.

Sorry, my email wasn't open, and I deleted it awhile ago. I sent an email response to Tara days ago. The original person that sent me bad phone numbers was Cody not Tom. Maybe Tara should have responded to my response email over the past couple days?

The phone number I was given, that also goes with the order is 714-459-5597. Anyone here can call it too, it will say nextel and disconnected. The other number given was 1-877-Mod-0095.

I paid with my bank account through paypal. That should be able to at least tell that a refund is pending.

I think maybe others on this site would like to know that you take people's money when you don't have a product in stock for a month and a half even when it isn't listed on your site. A pre-order is usually partial charge to hold your spot in line, or at least not taking all the money and shipping.
Appreciate 0