Thread: Saint Louis
View Single Post
      01-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #130
nanceman
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 335is 6MT, 15 GTI 6MT

So I've got a question that's a reach, but I figure what have I got to lose.

Do any of you happen to know the person in St Louis who leased a 2011 335is 6MT, BSM, Black Dakota, Premium, HK, with the 225M's from ~10/10-10/12? I know how exceedingly rare the car's combination of 6MT and 225M's is (while ~130 Black on Black 6MT coupes were built, almost no one spec'd 225M's), so there was probably only 1 in St Louis.

I purchased the car myself last spring (my budget for a fun toy was capped such that a new 335is was out of the question) and while the car was spec'd exactly as I wanted and extremely low mileage (~15K) it unfortunately was missing all the original paperwork. Most notably the window sticker and other car specific documents.

These are more than likely sitting in some drawer at their house, and I'd be willing to pay to get them.

Like I said, this will more than certainly lead nowhere, but if any of you have any leads, if the person's actually a member on bimmerpost, etc., I'd be beyond appreciative to know so I can shoot them a PM (or they can PM me). Not trying to track down any personal info whatsoever, just the paperwork a car comes with that you usually pass along at sale.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated.