Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i - Monaco

FS: Noah Custom Fit Car Cover 4 335i/328 (Brand New)-SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
NEW PRICE $160

I bought a Noah custom fit car cover in April of last year with storage bag and deluxe lock & cable. They are brand new, never been used or taken out of the plastic bag from shipment. I thought I would use it everyday, but I am just to lazy...lol. Selling for $200 cash...PICKUP ONLY.

Noah
Kimberly-Clark's Most Water-Resistant Car Cover Fabric
NOAH is a water-resistant fabric that provides superior protection in all weather conditions without sacrificing the breathability your car needs under the cover. The barrier fabric technology repels water, yet it "breathes" to allow any trapped moisture or condensation to easily evaporate. The unique construction process results in a cover with maximum all-weather protection. Highly water resistant, dust resistant, UV resistant, and breathable, NOAH fabric ensures that moisture and heat aren't trapped underneath your cover. MADE IN THE USA by Kimberly-Clark, the fabric weighs only 4.45 ounces per square yard, making it easy to handle and fold.

Protective Outer Layers - Both outer layers are bi-component spunbond, using sheath-core technology. The inner core is polypropylene for strength, with a polyethylene wrap for softness. A light gray color was selected because of its heat-resistant properties. The fabric is treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.
Micro-Porous Middle Layer - The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor and heat to escape. This helps reduce the bulk of the non-woven fabric, while providing an almost solid barrier against the elements.
Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer - A bi-component fabric made with polyethylene and nylon. This combination results in an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes.

Features:

Excellent balance of water barrier and breathability for improved moisture management
Offers long-term protection against all conditions, including acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, and bird droppings

•Allows escape of heat and moisture vapor
•5 year warranty

•Made by Covercraft Industries.
•Bottom Line for NOAH: A high performance non-woven fabric with the film barrier edge for maximum dirt/dust and moisture resistance...and you still get the ding protection of multi-layer construction.

THIS INFO CAME FROM CARCOVERSDIRECT.CXX

Cosmetic>// Lux H8 Amber Halo // Performance Kidney // MTech Bumper w/Smoked Fogs / Side Skirts //

Last edited by Midnight Magic; 10-09-2012 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0