View Single Post
      02-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #161
gruppeM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, 335d M-Sport, 4.8is

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
Since I feel like your post/questions were directed at me I will respond...

First, nobody bashed Wagner, you or anyone else in this thread, in fact I recall that some of us actually expressed appreciation for your efforts, but similarly we expressed disappointment in the fact that Wagner was so quick to go to market with a product they failed to prove its efficacy.

Secondly, irrespective of the fact that you have purchased IC's for your cars based on blind faith, many consumers like to see concrete data to support the fact that what they are buying will actually yield some benefit or to the contrary not have unintended consequences; hence why we are making an issue of the data points or lack thereof - isn't that the entire reason to buy/install a larger IC? A perfect example of this is, the mini owner who reported/documented losing power after installing a Wagner IC.

Let me ask you a question,,, why should anyone spend their hard earned money buying a product without any evidence (other than a butt dyno and some IAT readings) that there is an appreciable benefit?

Like I said before, I REALLY hope this IC works and that someone, whether that be Wagner or someone else, can provide concrete data points such as pressure drop, dyno results etc, because I will gladly pony up the $'s to buy one.
I do not think I could have said it any better
Appreciate 0