04-08-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Thumbs down M-force - Fly By Night Business?

Just to inform.
By definition the title is asking if M-Force is a business that is "Unreliable or unscrupulous, especially with regard to business dealings".

I ask this question because;
I purchased an M-Tech rr spoiler for my 06 330xi on 3/9/10 from Frank@M-Force with the understanding that the time to ship will be 5 days. Long story short, I still do not have a spoiler or a tracking number.
I have had numerous Private Messages from Frank telling me that it will ship on this Monday, well that was two Mondays in a row now that Frank promised shipment and I got nothing to show for my money.

In all fairness to Frank he did send me a set of performance scoops to try and make up for the time lost with my merchandise, however that was over two weeks ago Frank sent those and I still do not have my spoiler.
I sent Frank a PM yesterday explaining to him that if I did not receive my money back or a tracking number by 10:00pm (EST) last night I was starting this thread so he is fully aware that this post is being made.

When I checked my paypal account this morning and had no deposit from Frank@M-Force, I felt as though I had no other option than to start this thread.

Does anyone know if M-Force is a legit business or are they just a couple of guys buying parts from another country in a desperate attempt to make a profit?

I personally will not recommend M-Force to anyone on this forum or anywhere else for that matter! I feel as though they are making promises they have no control over, so unless you are a very patient person and do not mind sending someone your hard earned money with no anticipation of receiving anything in return, then I would definitely use another vendor.

Frank I am sorry I had to go this route but I gave fair warning. At this point I just want a refund.

Last edited by SpmnE9zero; 04-08-2010 at 06:29 AM..
Appreciate 0