View Single Post
      07-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #177
karkid
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkid View Post
I've never said anything about a SL65, I saw the link and that's not me saying that. Not sure who is but I guess this is a game. Time for me to respond I guess so I will try my best. Lol where to start well first off about the shop. 6815 davand drive (street over from ivo) there is a sign for "the sofa factory" which is ours. Last bay at the end of the building is what I used to wrap cars. There's a car hoist in there and anyone is more than welcome to come check it out I'm never there but you can talk to my mom. She is. Second thing now yeah I'm very bad at returning calls I'm owning up to that 100% not good I know and it's something I'm working on. I don't know where this SL65 business came up from but I DO NOT HAVE ONE, my dad has a 2002 SL600 sitting at ivo shop that is the only Mercedes we own in the family. It's funny how people are taking blows at me even the ones I've tried to help guess its just not good enough. We're I'm wrong I'll admit it but I'm not going to for stuff I haven't done. As for the various comments about the wrap I had done on my car. I was the first to admit that the job was far from perfect it was something I attempted at home in my garage and there's a thread on it. Was it perfect no but I got better as I did more cars. Anyone who would like to speak to people of cars who I have done inbox me and I'll be more than happy to provide you with there number, and as far as it goes I'm 22 so call me a kid all you want. Now this about the c63. I attempted to get a BS didn't happen. I admitted that never said I still was. Few members who speak to me know I was trying to lease it. Didn't happen. I ended up with a 2011 Performance package C63 it's nothing special and will probably get beat by a heavily tuned 335 easily but I don't care I just wanted a change. It's a lease. And anyone who has doubts is more than welcome to call me or come to my place and check it out. I'm not sure I've addressed everything if I haven't I'll try to just pm me. I won't be responding to this thread again.

Sorry to those who I've flopped on that's all I can say.

Edit

Last edited by karkid; 07-13-2012 at 11:04 PM..
Appreciate 0