View Single Post
      01-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #20
Bimmer37
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welterweight View Post
Do you still have this? Will my trim, buttons and air bag work on this wheel? I have a 2008 328xi Thank you
still available. from modbargs description, your existing round sport air bag will work. Your supposed to use your existing hardware (air bag, wheel cover etc...) This replaces the steering wheel and and the paddle shifters only.

perhaps this will help with all the questions that ive gotten:
From M@DB@rgains vendor site:

Give your 3 series a unique upgrade by switching your OEM steering wheel out for this OEM BMW M3 Steering Wheel. This BMW M3 Steering wheel features a thicker wheel surface, enhanced grips, and BMW's unique tri-stitched colors. This is the same steering wheel that comes equipped on the new E90, E92, and E93 M3's. Please note the airbag is not included, you can use your current airbag only if it is the round sport airbag. This OEM BMW M3 Steering wheel uses your existing steering wheel cover, or you can upgrade to the M3 steering wheel cover (see attributes). The OEM BMW M3 Steering Wheel will add a unique appearance to the interior of any E90, E91, E92, or E93 3 series.

To make the BMW M3 Steering Wheel work properly you will need to transfer your multi-function buttons over from your existing sport steering wheel.

Benefits

Retains use of all steering wheel buttons

No modifications required for installation

Fits alls E90, E91, E92, and E93s with sport package steering wheel

Unique M3 tri-stitch

Enhanced grip for sport driving

Applications

2006-2011 E90/E91 Sedan & Coupes w/ sport package steering wheel

2007-2012 E92/E93 Coupe & Convertible w/ sport package steering wheel
Appreciate 0