View Single Post
      06-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #1
tambo916
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Bluetooth seems frozen

For some reason I can't turn off the bluetooth on my headunit. I do not have idrive. I had a motorola razr paired (had some problems initially, but got it working thanks to the directions on this forum), but now I can't do anything (all bluetooth features seem frozen) and the phone will not connect or pair again. It is not even listed as a phone on the headunit anymore. Leading up to this I was having problems with the phone connecting and receiving calls. The head unit would show the phone as being connected but when an incoming call would come in it would ring right to the phone and not through the stereo. When I would manually answer the phone from the phone unit nothing would come out of speakers, I could only talk through the phone. However, the headunit still showed the phone being connected.

Anyone have any ideas on how to reset bluetooth. When I click on "BT-off" then it says do you want to turn bluetooth off I cannot press yes or no. It will only let me go back up to the previous screen when i press the arrow button on the right.

So frustrating. Any ideas?
Appreciate 0