View Single Post
      09-09-2013, 07:42 AM   #5158
tsweers89
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 m3, e88 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Do some searching in this section. Most guys here have gone to Aspec tuning to have their walnut blasting service and it's only $300 there.
Looking at a-spec website it looks like they have no experince in BMW and its mostly rotory engines or such. Their website is kind of poor. Main issue I have them is someone stated one of VS motorsports techs work their now. I had quite a few issues with VS when i brought them my e34 m5. They damaged it when replacing a headgasket and did not take responsobility, also did a coolant flush and I ended up with green coolant and not the proper BMW coolant. I did not go back after those 2 instances.

Talked to europartconnect and they seem said they will be lowering the price to $330 which puts it in the same range as a-spec so hopefully other people respond to it as they need a minimum of 5 and I need to get this done. Not saying anything bad about a-spec as I have never been there. But I have no problem paying the extra $25 to know I am dealing with people that are bmw master techs. I'll post up how my review about them if it actually happens.

Last edited by tsweers89; 09-09-2013 at 08:50 AM..
Appreciate 0