10-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #20
Joe NYCALIVE
NYC ALIVE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Schweaty View Post
So I got around to installing my bumper this past weekend, thanks mostly in part to this thread. I have a question for the OP. Did you have any problems with your headlamp washers leaking? After hooking them up they leaked washer fluid everywhere. It seems like the washers are below the reservoir. How did you fix this? Thanks for any help.
No i did not have a problem with the headlight washers. you have to check that during the install they did not crack. the plastic piece that connects to the oem line to the washer can be damaged if you apply to much force when installing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E3r2E9r View Post
Fitment does look good, but I have to ask who did the paint work? The orange peel is horrendous. It needs a good wet sand and polish. Did the bumper come painted?
You know your the second person to tell me that. i never really noticed it. i had a local shop do the paint job and the guy is very good. he did a friend of mines 3 cars and they all came out perfect. it might be due to the fact that i rushed him a little since i wanted my car back before bimmerfest. i am in the process of getting that fixed.

Last edited by Joe NYCALIVE; 10-11-2012 at 01:44 PM..
Appreciate 0