Thread: Mod Bargains??
View Single Post
      08-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #10
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

To the rest of you guys, thanks for the kind words and of course for your continued support. To the OP, I'm sorry to hear about your experience as this is definitely not something that is typical. I am assuming that you placed your order online yourself and you didn't speak to a representative such as myself when you placed your order. With that being said, if this was a phone, email, or even forum inquiry, I would have notified you that although we do stock a ton of items in our warehouse that it's impossible to keep everything in-stock at all times. Your order on the painted reflectors must have been a popular color that we didn't have physically at that point of time due to popular demand. We do use OEM reflectors and OEM paint to make sure that our customers do receive quality pieces. The painted reflectors are custom painted you do have to understand that it does take time to complete. Think of it this way, would you want a paint shop to rush a job on your bumper if your car was in the shop? I'm sure that the order status department did everything they could to get you an answer to the best of their ability. Either way, in the end, you did get your painted reflectors shipped out to you and I know that you're going to enjoy getting rid of the nasty amber reflectors on the front bumper with them.

As you can see from feedback from other forum members, I do definitely try to take care of all of my customers. All in all, don't let this experience leave a sour taste in your mouth. Next time, feel free to contact me directly and I'd be more than happy to assist as I do value your business and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn it!

Last edited by ModBargains.com; 08-11-2011 at 12:36 AM..
Appreciate 0