View Single Post
      09-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #23
Tranic335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Most people forget manny's wars with the great Erik Morales, Marco antonio Barrera, JMM and david diaz. Manny has fought the who's who from 112 all the way to welterweight

We can cancel out the same fighters they fought, you put that in perspective the last time floyd somebody that was actually good is jose luis castillo, money ran away from margarito crazy as it sounds he turned down margo to fight baldomir. Also ran away from cotto.

Also May has been in the welterweight division for years guess who is the first fighter he fought that is a natural welter......Mosley. When floyd fought JMM he made a 35plus year old guy natural 135 lbs to climb up all the way to 147 then floyd comes in overweight.

Manny has already agreed to the test if i remember right it was 7 or 14 days out. Floyd didn't want that, so he fought mosley who gets a test 14 days out before the fight. Yup and he didn't complain about that.

It's not a secret Floyd is running away from the pacman, do I think he is scared no I think he is scared that this might actually be the one time someone can actually beat him.

Either way if they both fight I think floyd can beat him, he has all the tools to beat manny.

Ill let the great Bert sugar explain who to blame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOy BoY View Post
Mayweather will win tonight; I had a random dream earlier this week he knocks him out in the 5th.

Ortiz is a good fighter I just think he jumped to Floyd way too early after he had one good fight against Berto.

As far as Manny, they should and eventually will fight..

But how can people say Manny fights "better" opponents than Floyd?

He fought De La Hoya after Floyd, Mosley after Floyd, Hatton after Floyd.

Floyd easily beat Marquez who at the time was rated #2 P4P only to Manny

I think their fight will happen if both can take care of business in their next fights..Manny has to man up and just take the tests..he's looking at a $40 million pay day if not more, for both fighters
Appreciate 0