11-29-2011, 01:30 AM   #7
Hisam135i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speed View Post
yes the C63 was the best but very very wild. and actually the 750i was just as good on gas as this one. either that means the 7 was great on gas or this one sucks. probably the former. anyway, i would have loved an M3 as well, but i searched every dealership and the options for all of them sucked ass. every time i left or got off the phone with a dealer all i thought was why the f*** would you order it like that? anyway, i wasn't keen on ordering one, and i was servicing my 7 at my dealer and i saw the 335is, so i took it for a spin and i love it. I'll tell you like anyone else in their right mind would, a forced induction engine is so much different from a NA one. even though my C63 had enough torque to create a black hole, the pull from the turbo/turbos(whatever you want to call the n55) feels so much different. different in a good way mind you. having an M or an AMG for the sake of just having them is overrated. I drove this car and loved it so i picked it up. It has the x factor for me (every time i get in the car i forget everything else). and with the options it has, imho it looks just as nice as an M3. definitely more unique than most other cars on the road. wow i type way too much......
cool insight btw i believe the IS model is equipped with the N54
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Appreciate 0