Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
Marcel - we could catch up very soon if you're around.

We're off for a drive to Switzerland and northern Italy in a couple of weeks (as you do ) but I have had to cut my already short 8-day trip into 6-days (I have a christening to go to on what would have been the 2nd day of our trip). This means in order to do nearly everything I originally wanted to do, I'm going to attempt to do northern Italy (Lake Maggiore region) to home in one hit on Saturday 10th March but, given I'll likely be doing 100% of the driving, I feel this may be a little ambitious! Therefore, I may be looking for an overnight stay on the way back so will be in touch
That's certainly one of the greatest things to do with a car - drive around the Dolomiti mountain passes in northern Italy. I still remember when I did that two years ago (Sella pass and loads of others), it was absolutely fantastic. I'll be going there again too this year, but only in September (then for two weeks though).

You're very welcome to stay with us on the 10th / 11th March, we're in Lux on that particular week-end and would be really happy to see you!

Alpina_B3_Lux