Colonel
Albania
Rep
Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksail337 View Post
yea me driving with it for so long was ultimately what fried the module as far as i know and so was my fault in the end, but no ammount of scanning or troubleshooting coukd give me a definate answer as to what exactly was wrong, and every "first step" i had avail was pretty damn expensive so i was just leary and trying to confirm it or fix it myself.

in the end i got into a car i could afford, but couldnt afford to own. i assumed with the premium prices they charged that it would be pretty dependable for the most part but coming from a past of japanese cars, and a few vw/audis i ended up with a long long list of problems in the 2 years i owned mine, bought it used with 26k on the clock and had around 80 on it in the end.

if $600 can fix this and thats the only problem you've had im hesitant to tell ya jump ship now, i think my car was a particularly bad example but if it starts going downhill after this? run away....haha
I'm in the same boat as you right now lol' and similar problem, it's just been headache after headache, and mind you i dont drive my car hard much, never been to a track barely ever have i even raced on the street/highway, i'm going to replace my servo motor and start looking for a 335i rwd MT, and also a very cheap beater car! for work and winters!
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..
Appreciate 0