View Single Post
      09-17-2012, 06:03 AM   #81
Vtec Abuser
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
I'll double check the sheet later on. Might have gotten a faster terminal with slower 60 ft at one point.. I only looked at the slightly faster of the two 13.3s I ran. Were 4 or 5 13.4s too so worth a check.

I was indicated over 110 several times so seems I am losing 6-7mph from speedo to real timed speed... 5% off which is about right..

Running side by side with Boz was interesting as well. On the second run (where I didn't bog down !!! ) I had a clear lead off the 60, we were neck and neck by the 1000 but he just edged the run by a nose. That was a 13.5 for me so I guess a low 13 for him - not his best but not too bad.

It's all lost for me in the gear changes. Every change up just see him edge a foot or two on me.

Would love a DCT box ..

Although the extra 20 horses probably has something to do with it too

To DPF delete or not to DPF delete.. That is the question ..

But I must try not to get obsessed with numbers After all, some time soon I'll be putting a stupid subwoofer in the boot which will somewhat defeat any future desires I have for running down the strip (Unless I remove it before 'pod .. )

Dave
Got a vid of one of your runs against the other 335d here Dave.. It's I-phone vid gashness though unfortunately

Appreciate 0