Thread: Skelts 335d
View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
skelts
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Evening people, So after passing my 2007 335d onto the missis i did fancy a change from BMW's as ive run them for the last 5years and it needed to be diesel due to my work but had to have abit of punch to it to. So after considering the E350 coupe and the A5 3.0tdi coupe i couldnt help but think the 335d had the best all round package and the better performance esepcially when remapped, so in april i pushed the button on a 59 plate 335d in Sapphire black with red leather.

I had already done a few mods to the old E92 so i had already removed a few mods and gave them to paintshop before i even picked up the car im impatient haha.

Mod list to date:

Blacked Out Badges
Darkened Indicators
M3 Side Skirts
CSL Stlye Bootlid
Carbon Fibre Grilles
4" Black Chrome Cyba Tips
19" Matte Black VMR 710's (Now Anthracite)
Non Runflat Tyres, 275 Rear Tyre Setup
Eibach Springs

Mods to do:

Private Plate To Go On
Lug Conversion/Anodized Lugs
Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser
Carbon Fibre Roof Spoiler (Small Version)
12mm & 15mm Eibach Spacers
Remap-(I will get Evolve to do this after the winter as their map on the other car transformed it)
LCI Tail Upgrade
LCI Angel Eyes

Ill stop there as it goes on forever lol.

This month ill be getting the diffuser, roof spoiler and spacers so watch this space.

Im gonna go for the black and carbon fibre look and hopefully it will turn out pretty good in the end.

The car started off with matte Black VMR 710 but last week i had my rear tyres replaced and the useless tyre fitter decided to burn the lacquer off the edge of the wheel the whole way round. They did cough up and paid for the rears to be powder coated and i decided to pay for the fronts as i fancied a change and decided on anthracite which is now growing on me.

Anyway i know this wont be too some peoples taste but here are some pics

I know the pics are too big but didnt know how to re-size
Attached Images

Last edited by skelts; 10-19-2012 at 06:13 AM..
Appreciate 0