Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lyfe View Post
Just because i dont spill out my feelings for my parents on a forum doesnt mean i dont care for them.
I like how quickly you guys come to a conclusion just on one post.
This is a car forum not a family relationship forum, so i decided to keep it that way.

Thanks for the support guys
maybe i shouldnt be on this forum afterall

I hope your parents are doing well and wish them a full and speedy recovery from the incident. It sucks to see what happened to the car it must really suck to sit there looking at it, but hopefully you can get everything sorted out and get the car fixed / get a new car without going through too much of a hassle.

I don't know why anyone would come to the conclusion you cared about the car and not your parents. I don't think anyone would really come onto a car forum and make a post which expresses concern for family members since that is more of a personal thing to deal with. It's a car forum so typically people post concerns related to their car.

He clearly stated he went straight to the hospital to see his parents and not the car. Parents were released within 2.5 hours which leads me to believe they were brought in as a precautionary measure which is standard procedure. I don't see what's wrong with going to see the car after and being upset about it especially if his parents were the ones who wanted to go see the car?

The whole if your parents died crap is totally unnecessary and I don't see who it is relevant at all.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S

Last edited by Dr. G; 10-10-2012 at 07:30 PM..
Appreciate 0