Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
Sigh. Gentlemen.

Exhaust gives almost no power difference. You are looking at, at best, 10hp or so, especially on an untuned NA car. If you were going straight pipe then fine, but since you aren't, it will do nothing. Now... Chris already has a Bastuck exhaust, so any additional power gain has already been collected - therefore the delta will be zero.

I am a mod whore, so I have a little bit of experience with this, but can we bury that subject once and for all? It gives TONS more noise, but Chris's car already sounds great. It doesn't need more noise. And for the $2-3K that it will cost...... you could do three track days at $300 per day, hire a hooker for $500 and rent the W Wow Suite... and ... and ... buy an iPhone. I dunno. I'm just trying to illustrate that there are better ways of wasting the $3K (oh, and I should mention save cop tickets. I just gave up fighting the one I got 2 years ago with a stupid AA exhaust and paid it).

Btw - bro, I know you want to mod this car. I guess if you got a stock one it would at least make sense. But it has been premodded (well!) for you already so I honestly don't think there is any benefit in modding it differently

But in the end, yeah. Your car, your dolla
LOL @ the hooker part, rather get lci tailights instead

I agree, no matter what exhaust i put, it will give me the same power that i have right now but im adding a CATLESS X-PIPE which Chris didnt put and it WILL add power, its NOT gonna be too loud or near as loud as Anthony's car!!...Also i'll be adding a tune and a pulley.

Yes i know the car is already modded but im NOT changing anything (maybe wheels but will have 2 sets, track and street) on it, im just adding stuff to it and if i got a stock one, i'll still put these mods on.
Appreciate 0