View Single Post
      08-24-2007, 06:10 PM   #198
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowbow View Post
You need both fuses in the fuse tap, one is for the "original" fuse and another fuse for your V1.

I just did this last night, although I'm running in quite differently...

I have the hardwire to Homelink fuse #28, and from the block it goes to a remote audio which sits in the ash tray. From there, a long phone cord goes back to my V1 which is clipped onto my 3rd brake light.

I also have the concealed display which I'm going to fit inside the A/C vent, but it was too late and too dark to get started on that. The general set up looks pretty stealth though with nothing above the rear view mirror and the V1 totally tucked up against the 3rd brake light. And when everything is off, you can't see the remote audio controller, nor the concealed display unless you look for it inside the vent.

Sounds good, take some pics when you're all done..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0