01-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #18
gatorheel
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 n54

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondbimmer92
Did you reset the octane, throttle, and O2 sensors with 1/7 in the JB4 command mode ever? and did the directions on bms work for you? I've been having trouble getting rid of the 29f4 and 29f5 codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzim335 View Post
i put it without messing with the dial at first and it worked fine so default setting from bms was good for my car.
put it without moving the dial and wait for codes to appear...if the dont appear ur fine,if they do you have to turn it..(clock wise or counter clock wise depends on the codes)
I just installed dpfix last night. Had codes 29 well. Turn off autoclear, set jb4 to map 0, plug in laptop and clear codes. Wait to see if you get more dp related codes. If not, no need to reset. I think the reset o2 sensor/ lambda adaptations is applicable to those who get the other set of codes for dpfix too high (more diff to clear). That is my thought. Good luck...