View Single Post
      02-23-2013, 02:29 AM   #87
Techevo
Evo Junkie
Rep
Drives: E91 325D M-Sport, Evo 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfish2012 View Post
Because I enjoy making you continue to concede defeat.
Now, I really do think you are deluded.

Quote:
NO, it is not set up with the model in mind. Go to the OS giken website, which you refuse to visit, and check the facts. When you order the OS giken diff, you have to tell them what % lock up you would like. This is the same in the adjustable, and non adjustable diffs. With the adjustable ones, being the only user end modifiable unit.
Your answers get more and more ridiculous and you make complete assumptions without facts. 'I refuse to go to visit the website' oh really!

The OS giken super lock LSD will be perfectly fine for 99.9% of applications straight out of the box.

Quote:
We can take practicality out of the discussion if it's making you sweat. but as far as cost goes, you haven't explained what the major difference is between the Super Lock unit of OS Giken (the only one which we can even compare to wavetrac), and wavetrac, to justify the Large Price difference. I can't pay for the difference between a 1.5 way and 2 way diff because the difference is probably not even noticeable to 99% of the drivers that track their car.
I'm not interested in practicality and nor is the OP, and we are answering his questions, and this thread is for him, not you, trying to justify your purchase. It's up to him whether he wants to justify the extra costs. I'm just giving him facts.

Quote:
exactly how many years have you spent driving at the track. I know I'm more experienced than you.
Hilarious, another ridiculous statement, how does this help the OP?

Quote:
No, the OS giken is FAR less practical for anyone other than a professional race team to own. read what I wrote with care.
More Rubbish!

Quote:
That's your opinion backed with claims of years of dealing with clutch style diffs, not experience behind the wheel, at a track, once the installs were complete.
Plenty of experience thanks.

Quote:
It will "work", but it won't move the vehicle, appreciably.
Rubbish.

You seem to be making this thread all about you and your choice of Wavetrac, it's for the benefit of the OP, not you.

Quote:
Lastly, here is video of a 335I at the track with the wavetrac fitted. Please tell me exactly how a superlock will improve his corner entry, exit, or any other aspect of his driving:
I get it, you talk rubbish about plated LSD's, which you most obviously know nothing about, apart from what you've seen in video and read on Google, so you try to steer this thread to your own agenda with ridiculous made up 'arguments' in your own head, to make you feel better about the purchase of a wavetrac.

We're not interested. The OP has privately PM'd me and told me he's going for the OS Giken, my work is done here.

Oh, and lastly, here is one of my sprint cars that I built from the ground up including making my own billet rear differential. Read it and you might learn something.
Appreciate 0