03-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #2051
stashtrey
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335xi TiAg

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L View Post
Rey we just put our coils in a month or so ago so we are familiar with the job. Definitely not something you want much help doing, there is enough room under there for one person and that's it lol.

This weekend may or may not be open but if it is maybe we can link up.

Ironically doing springs is even more of a headache for obvious reasons since it all has to be pulled apart but none the less its ok. I wonder if there is any difference from the 2WD to the AWD models as far as steps?

Anyone know what shops are charging for these installs. Hit me up if the other guy can't get it done for ya.

Were you referring to my post? Wasn't sure.

Thankfully Blisstik has been kind enough to offer help in putting my koni/h&r setup next weekend. I'm ecstatic and very grateful to the community on here. Amazing bunch of people always quick to offer help, advice and knowledge.

I will be sure to post a review, photos and step by step for the xi sedan to try to put a nice thread together for others out there. There are good DIY's but not one from start to finish fr this exact car.

Needless to say....I am stoked to be getting these installed and rid my car of the atrocious fender gap and squishy ride.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0