03-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #123
FourPtDrift
This is my unique custom title
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5C, '20 F83 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8N View Post
So what offsets are you running on your wheels, and any camber increase over stock? I'm looking to stuff as much rubber as I can under the front without having to play trial and error. thanks! BTW great looking car.
You cannot get more than what I have - 245/35 on a 19 is as much as you're going to get. The rim offset information is NOT published by Morr, they claim, and they are obviously right, that they are producing an E9X specific rim.

I am not a fan of dialing in negative camber on a street car - especially on the front wheels. Street cars drive on streets and streets have road crown. Road crown usually results in as much as 5 degrees from gutter to crown in difference, and exacerbating this differential with negative camber is just begging for an accident on a left hand turn that crosses the camber.

So, for the most amount of tire, grab yourself the Super Sports and those rims, you'll be happy. Remember, NOT all tires are physically the same size, so when in doubt, you'll have to get the EXACT measurements from the manufacturer to be certain. But honestly, I don't know why would ever want to deviate from the Super Sport, and I can attest that they fit perfectly.

Thanks for the kind words on the look of the car - I am very pleased with how the work came together.

-Daniel

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
Appreciate 0