View Single Post
      04-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
TheHundreds
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Thumbs down Parking Ticket & Fix-it-Ticket

So, I am aware that this topic has possibly been discussed before, and I did search throughout the forum regarding it, but I want an answer specific to my exact situation.

So I was staying at a friends house last night in Beverly Hills, and I woke up to see my car had received two tickets, issued at 4:33 and 4:34 Am. Well I was curious as to why I had received two tickets, being that I had not done anything wrong. So as I checked the tickets, I see that one of these tickets is for "NO O/N PARKING + NO D/P - 2:30am - 5:00am." Which is rather strange because the only sign on that street stated, 2 hour parking 8am till 6pm, yet nothing said no parking at any other times in the day? And the second ticket mentioned something that I suppose was bound to happen, especially parking on the street in Beverly Hills, which is "MISSING FRONT PLATE + PROOF OF CORRECTION REQUIRED." THis however I have a few questions about. Being that I live in CA, if I purchase a tow hook license plate holder:

1. How do I prove correction?
2. Is the tow hook holder acceptable in CA?
3. And then if I were to take it off after, I would just be risking the same to occur, even though I would be more careful in places like BH in the future?

Thank you for any insight and advice regarding either of the tickets I was issued, I am not too mad because they are only parking violations, and combined do not even cost me $100, but it is a pain in the ass. Thanks
Appreciate 0