View Single Post
      04-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #5
nightops
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHundreds View Post
So, I am aware that this topic has possibly been discussed before, and I did search throughout the forum regarding it, but I want an answer specific to my exact situation.

So I was staying at a friends house last night in Beverly Hills, and I woke up to see my car had received two tickets, issued at 4:33 and 4:34 Am. Well I was curious as to why I had received two tickets, being that I had not done anything wrong. So as I checked the tickets, I see that one of these tickets is for "NO O/N PARKING + NO D/P - 2:30am - 5:00am." Which is rather strange because the only sign on that street stated, 2 hour parking 8am till 6pm, yet nothing said no parking at any other times in the day? And the second ticket mentioned something that I suppose was bound to happen, especially parking on the street in Beverly Hills, which is "MISSING FRONT PLATE + PROOF OF CORRECTION REQUIRED." THis however I have a few questions about. Being that I live in CA, if I purchase a tow hook license plate holder:

1. How do I prove correction?
2. Is the tow hook holder acceptable in CA?
3. And then if I were to take it off after, I would just be risking the same to occur, even though I would be more careful in places like BH in the future?

Thank you for any insight and advice regarding either of the tickets I was issued, I am not too mad because they are only parking violations, and combined do not even cost me $100, but it is a pain in the ass. Thanks
when i got one i went to the local chp office and they have an officer come out and see that you have made the correction and sign on it, dmv might be able to do this too. you might have to check vehicle code but i think as long as its on the front bumper its good.