QUiKSR20
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 328i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by racermp View Post
this is like comparing a android phone to an apple iphone. one has tons of different phones with lots of standard features, the other perfects the product. yes iphone has less features but what it does is alot smoother and more reliable than what android does.

btw, this comming from an android user.....

if you want features, get a kia/ford/etc, if you the driving experiance, buy german......
Tell that to a ZR1 Vette / Toyota Supra / GTR / CTS V etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by racermp View Post
japs/americans/ausis/martians still cannot perfect the driving experiance that germans provide. they gave up and now attract buyers with features........
I hear what your saying and I use the same Apple / Android comparo myself all the time. Im an iPhone guy so I get it..
Its like why does a TAG watch cost x amount more than a Fossil or Timex? Brand Cache BMW is a luxury brand and so is Apple and Tag.

Your paying for the brand mostly, but the brands working off of its reputation. They are still awesome trust me I love my BMW
They are still some of the best driving cars, the German ones but the competition has caught up and BMW has gotten softer just look at the F30

Last edited by QUiKSR20; 05-02-2013 at 04:41 PM..
Appreciate 0