View Single Post
      05-11-2013, 04:33 AM   #9
Vacheron16
Rep
Drives: BMW e91 335d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWysong View Post
You should check out getting some OEM ZSP sport springs off the m-sport models. There are alot of people who have upgraded their stock suspension and are selling thse springs in the private classifides. They sit a nice bit lower than standard and ride much better. They are not quite as low as the H&Rs, but as you would expect the ride quality is much less harsh, and they are OEM! I see alot of people doing this instead of H&R and they seem to like it. But if you really want to go low, these wont do enough for ya.
Mine is a M-Sport Model so i guess i already have the ZSP springs. I am positive surprised how low it sits on OEM M suspension. I've cancelled the H&R order and are going to order the Eibach pro-kit instead because I want it dropped slightly more the it is with M-sport and like the mentioned characteristics of the Eibacs

Just need to find dampers that fits the Eibachs and offers a comfortable ride. Thinking about going with new OEM M-sport dampers.
Bilstein should be a little hard and I had yellow Koni's years back on my VW Golf VR6 hated the ride so much I sold the car.
Appreciate 0