View Single Post
      08-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #1224
Balling_Since_85
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 116i ES

Dodgy Dodgy Company

I came across this forum when searching Big Motoring World and found this beauty of a forum - I am another one of many who have been conned by this company.

To give you my story:

I bought a BMW 116i back in May. 08' reg and 45K on the clock, immaculate condition on the outside. Test drove it (only around the block) and everything seemed tip top.

Took it back, one day later the Engine Management Light appeared on the dash and I also noticed when driving with the windows down, I could heard the brakes squeaking. I've since taken the car back 6 times now over the EML, during which I was offered 12months free warranty. Brakes were fixed after third visit. EML issue still exists and to top it off, the last time I received the car, their numpty mechanics forgot a screw = oil leak over my drive. Was not impressed.

To add to the above, I was lied to on several occasions about the fixes they made. It was only when I asked for diagnostic reports for each visit, that they began to profusely apologise and have now informed me that they didn't create a ticket for every visit. What is more peculiar is that they weren't willing to generate a ticket to reflect the times I had brought the vehicle in for repair?!? Odd!

After, what I could only describe as a myriad of bull s**t, and frustration, having missed several days off of work to get this heap of junk fixed, I decided to reject ownership and am now sadly having to go via the legal route to progress a refund.

To summarise, this company is an absolute joke, some of the salesman aren't even old enough to drive and the amount of blank white lies they tell you is enough to make anyone run a mile. I wish I had come across this thread beforehand!
Appreciate 0