Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3series2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Listen you need to do some research on how to do this. This is not simple editing the aktiv to nicht_aktiv. This is a lot more involved to get it working.
YOU LISTEN TO ME. i am not a person who expects the forum to do all my work for me. i have spent a few days looking around for the relevant info for tv in motion and have not found anything yet that works. my bmtechnic cable arrived only a week ago and by searching the forums i have managed to code half a dozen items without the need to ask the forum for help. i am at a point now where i need the help/assistance of forum members so do me a favour and stop wasting my time by replying to my thread. if you dont have anything constructive to say i suggest you stay quiet !
Very rude and wrong attitude.
Good luck in finding the solution.
My last comment clearly puts you in the right direction if you read the comment carefully.
And there is no need to be that aggressive. You have not paid the amount to start this thread. So take a deep breath bud!