11-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #30
PichaDis11
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebrou View Post
Finally it work !!! now i see phone on my radio screen. Fiber optic loop was wrong, but what I did is I found the two cables for MULF and connected it to main distributor. I repositioned last output cable (PIN2) to PIN3 and and connected output cable of MULF to PIN2 and Input cable to PIN3. I hope this didn't screw anything else like logic 7. I don't know how to test logic 7.

So moving to next step. You mentioned I will lose AUX input, how can I fix that. I see USB in my option but there is to dashes above that "--" does that mean if I install USB beside AUX, will I have USB working or I need to do extra thing?

Also, do I need to change MIC pin behind glove box at all?
If your sound works the L7 is good man and happy you got it working..

To get aux working you will need to make a cable for it as this part isn't sold anywhere. and for the USB to work you will need USB/Aux Socket (P/n - 84109237654 ) and a USB Extension Cable ( p/n - 61119129360 ). The hardest part of this running these two wires to the MULF. I just finished this awhile ago and had to lift my carpet up a bit to fish them through..
Oh and if your mic works now you don't need to rewire under the fuse box.

Making the AUX cable is another thing. I can source the p/n for the pins but not the p/n of connector for USB/Aux Socket
Appreciate 0