View Single Post
      11-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #8
cvc 22349a
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

-1.5 d camber up front is probably the best setting for a spirited daily driver that isn't just a highway cruiser. Lowering the front of the car gets you a little more neg camber, removing the alignment pins from the strut tops gets you a little more neg camber.
Both the Dinan plates and the M3 lower control arms get you -.7d camber. The Dinan plates raise the front of the car 1/4". The M3 upper control arms (tension links) won't affect camber but are the more beneficial of the two for improving steering response and reducing brake shimmy and tramlining.
Decide on your suspension first OP and do it all at once so you only pay for one alignment. You mentioned TCK. If you're going that route, I'd get their camber plates with their kit. That'll be a better suspension than Swift/Koni, period.
To answer your original question, both M3 control arms>Dinan camber plates for improved steering response, feel, etc.