Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza26 View Post
Fucking clown. Excuse my french.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfc1882 View Post
You my friend are an absolute bell
Quote:
Originally Posted by dest View Post
Thanks for helping all of our premiums go up if thats the sort of advice you give out
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
Are you for real?

It must be a joke, as only a complete fuckwit would mean it.

OP sorry about your crash, and sorry the thread was spoilt by this dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
I'm late to the party, but endorsing fraudulent insurance claims on the internet makes you both f*cking stupid and also a total prat
Il say a few bits 1st before i explain why i said it, theres hundreds of people doing this everyday who stage crashes and put premiums up they will always find a way to have a claim thats their "job" if you like, someone hit my dad in his car and tried claiming whiplash. So as for insurances going up you will never stop that.

The reason i said it was from my past experience, i was sitting at a set of traffic lights roughly 10 cars back on the bottom of a slight hill, i was in a mercedes sprinter 3 tonne van, stationary waiting for the lights i got hit up the ass so hard it shunted my van with me on the brakes 3-4 metres and bumped the car in front, the car that hit me was a vw touran, with that me and the 2 blokes in the van obviously not expecting it flew forward inside 1 without his belt on headbutted the screen. As it all happened so quick and no damage to the van as he hit the towbar and it being friday afternoon traffic in south east london i left him there. Felt fine until i woke up the next morning, and my neck and back were in bits, i felt like i had been 12 rounds with mike tyson. From that i missed 3 weeks at work as it had upset an old slipped disc, and i had a stiff neck for a week or so, at the time i was playing semi pro ice hockey and earning from that and i missed 6 games.
All in all my total losses were just over £3000. Now if i had of stayed there and police been called etc i would have been able to claim and gain my losses pretty much. But as at the time i think with adrenaline and a bit of shock i felt fine.

Thing is why should the OP be out of pocket when its not his fault, he will end up loosing excess, waste hours on end on the phone etc, then hours trying to find the right car again.
Glad he was fine and at the end of the day its a bit off metal.
1 more claim from someone who was actually in an accident is not going to affect any of our insurance premiums
Appreciate 0