View Single Post
      04-24-2014, 08:51 AM   #41
Kuroblack
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie_E92 View Post
No wouldn't go there if it was the only dealer in the uk, hate the sales people there.
Picked up on this thread from my own M313 thread posted today. Interesting comment re this particular dealer - when I was looking for my E92 they were utterly abysmal - so much so that I wouldn't ever consider buying or servicing a car there.

I'd booked a test drive and knew the E92 I wanted fairly well, and had cash waiting as they say. So I turn up in my jeans and t-shirt and encounter that old school 'christ-another-dreamer' attitude. The sales guy couldn't have been less interested, and I ended up taking 30k's worth of E92 8/900 yards around the Preston Docks - brilliant test drive, how on earth you can make a decision with that experience is beyond me.

So I called Lloyd Blackpool (a sales guy called Simon) from their car park, zipped over in 30mins and spent the best part of the afternoon testing 325d and 330d's back to back - brilliant service.

Nice to see so many locals - also Chorley based Wave if you see the Space Grey 330d with a Japanese number plate... You'll know it when you see it!
Appreciate 0