View Single Post
      01-29-2015, 07:55 AM   #5
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by uber View Post
was in the same situation as you were. I would just suggest waiting for a csl trunk to be in your color on the used market; however, the performance spoiler doesn't look half bad.
Yea, I've been looking for a used CSL trunk... but in all reality, I don't want to sink too much $ into my car since I hope to find an e92 M3 within the next year I like to purchase.

Many of the CSL trunks I've seen go for $400-600+ and am thinking a $100-200 spoiler would be a better option...

The performance spoiler looks good, I agree. I just need to make up my mind between that one, and the OEM-style spoiler which I help people will post some pictures of their cars with them.
Most of the google searches I've done come up with close-up views of the spoilers, or from weird angles where you can't really tell how far it sticks out.... also am looking for links to where they got them, as I am quite particular about which one I would like to buy