United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongway View Post
Second box via priority mail made it to me. Everything there is in perfect working order and installed.

First box is still pretty much lost out there, and given its history, who knows when/if I'll see it.

Once I do see it, I'll definitely be looking to get a return label.

My only takeaway from this is, if I'm to be charged as much as this for shipping, first class mail shouldn't even be in the cards.

I've bought from plenty of vendors and shipping is either much faster, or cheaper. For what I paid in shipping, I'd have been a much happier customer if the second shipment was how it was done in the first place.
You still overreacted and I think you owe JGMODS an apology here. He has been nothing but professional. You say you got the second tracking and it showed invalid, OF COURSE IT WOULD, those things typically don't update for 24 hours at least. Your expectation of getting a tracking number in the morning and it not working in the afternoon proves you jump the gun too easily.

USPS sucks. They lose shit, their tracking is horrible. I've had packages go missing for a solid week and then show up as if nothing was ever wrong. I would say you should rename or delete this thread so as not to tarnish the reputation of a good company.

I know it happens because it has happened to me once or twice as a seller! I drop something off and it doesn't move for a week, or it gets the initial scan and then gets no updates until delivered. Once I had a package make it to my house but still never show it was out for delivery let alone even in the state!!!

USPS and yourself is who you should be mad at.