12-22-2007, 07:29 PM   #84
Blue Streak
Gunny
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i 6MT, 2016 F10 535

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [9.00]
I didn't really care much for the blacklines at first... I thought the all red lenses were a really nice contrast to the bright blue color of my car. Now, I really love the blacklines and think they should be the next thing I get! After seeing them on other E90's in my area and the pictures of them here, I really like them and how they change the overall look of the back of the car. Not only do they look much better, but the simple fact that they look different is also a reason that I like them.

I see that they're sold through a lot of different vendors on the internet, but I inquired at Morristown BMW and got this reply. I think I'll use them because they have a very good price and the fact that it's a BMW service center gives me a little more piece of mind.

An e-mail response I got from Morristown BMW:

"WHOLESALEPARTS@BMWMORRISTOWN.COM"
The black lines are $225.00 plus $15 shipping. Let me know if you would like to place an order.

Michael Dos Santos
Morristown BMW and MINI
Wholesale and Internet Parts
2007 E90 335i 6MT, ZSP, Nav, PDC, CA, Montego Blue, Terra Dakota leather, CDV, clutch-stop, E46 M Shift Knob, Logic HVI, JB4 PnP, MS 3" downpipes, Koni Yellow adjustable sport shocks, RE 12mm(f)/BMS 15mm(r) spacers, Blacklines, LUX 5.0 LED halo ring lights, DAEOS (Vista) harness, GP Thunder 7500k fogs, 35% sides-20% rear tint, matt black kidney grill, matt black 335i trunk badge

Last edited by Blue Streak; 12-22-2007 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: added Morristown e-mail address
Appreciate 0