Drives: e92 335i, f82 M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [9.83]
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongeb0bRoundPants View Post
How much are you offering? I have a pre-lci hood in montego blue in very good condition, minus a few small chips up front. I'm located in Henderson if interested (these are the closest pictures I have on my phone, I'll take closer pictures if interested, thanks!)
Whoa!! I didn't get any notification for this. Just randomly decided to check. You'd be my hero. I'm currently deployed in the middle east but I am still very interested in acquiring the hood and I'll be back in 3 months. Are you only offering the hood?

I'm offering $500.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongeb0bRoundPants View Post
How much are you offering? I have a pre-lci hood in montego blue in very good condition, minus a few small chips up front. I'm located in Henderson if interested (these are the closest pictures I have on my phone, I'll take closer pictures if interested, thanks!)
Whoa!! I didn't get any notification for this. Just randomly decided to check. You'd be my hero. I'm currently deployed in the middle east but I am still very interested in acquiring the hood and I'll be back in 3 months. Are you only offering the hood?

I'm offering $500.
No problem, and stay safe bro! I'm not in a rush to sell the hood, so I can wait if you're sure you'll purchase! It'll also include the emblem and struts if you want them, I'll get closer up pictures later today
Appreciate 0