BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomfever View Post
as of this minute, the car has not been delivered to the dealership yet. I dont see why you are blaming the salesperson or the dealership for a car that is NOT in their possesion. FYI, once the car is delivered to the dealership, they have to wait for a Certificate of Origin or title to the car which normally takes 48 hours with FEDEX - before they can deliver the car to the client. --- with that being said, some dealerships are willing to take the risk of delivering the car without a title...

Enter Chassis Number (last 7 digits of VIN): Or Production Number :

VIN: WBAWC73******

Prod. No.: 6692770

Act. Prod. Date: 5/23/08

Model: 0852 335xi Cp

In-Service Date: VH

Priority: 1-Customer "sold"

Customer: GAWEL

BMW Welt:

Coll. Wk.:

Coll. Day/Time:

Salesperson: C B - Brostoff

Dlr Srch. Code: S05

Dlr. Notes:

Assigned to: E-12-69000

Rallye BMW

Alt Ship To:

Port Loc.: NYCPOA

Dest. Loc.: 00056519

Trans. Flag: T

Mod. Block: N

Special Request: N

Status Design/MSRP Trans Hist Mod Hist Arch Hist

At Final Processing Center / PORT JERSEY VPC

Status Description Date Time

Received at VPC (ATI) 6/17/08
12:00:00 AM

Work Order Printed 6/17/08

Work Order Completed (Process Confirmed) 6/20/08

Released to Carrier 0800 BAVARIAN MOTOR TRANSPORT
6/20/08

Delivered from VPC

I tried to cut and paste my screen so you can see what I am talking about. If you notice the last line does NOT have a date of arrival or delivery.
All I know is when my car was released to the carrier it arrived at the dealer the same day, not 48 hrs. like his CA said. Others have had the same experience as well. And once the car reached the dealership, I was able to pick up the car the following day. Didn't have to wait for anything. I even finished all the paperwork the day before I picked up my car.

Another thing is that his CA would never tell him the status of where his car was. Whether it was at the VPC or anywhere else. My CA took the time to explain where my car was each step of the way. I never worried once and knew exactly when to expect the car. Where as his CA doesn't do shit! Jack didley squat. One of the members had to actually contact his manager, just for them to release this information. C'mon, the guy is buying a car from the dealer, why are they giving him such a hard time? I know when I went to my dealership everything was smooth. And so were most of the member's experience on this forum.

This is just my opinion of Rallye BMW and I have heard the same from a lot of the members too, that this dealership sucks! Until they have better service and more people vouche for them, my opinion of them will stay the same.

Hey, if they treated him the way they should have from the beginning, this thread wouldn't exist.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0