View Single Post
      12-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #36
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90_DriftStar View Post
first of all stock for stock in a quarter mile 335i>evo,335i with tune >evo with tune.... the only advantage the evo has in a straight line is the launch if launched properly... just to shut u up im going to post a video of me beating a intake,full exhaust and tune evo with my JB2HR e90 on 100 octane
A stock EVO IX clocked in at 12.9... bone stock. I don't give a shit about your video, it means nothing. All it says is that the other driver wasn't as good. Numbers don't lie, liars do the numbers ok. If you put the same driver skill in both cars the EVO will tromp in the quarter mile, stock for stock or mod for mod, the autocross, a road course, you name it the EVO will beat the 335i I don't care what you say. I don't think YOU ARE GETTING IT A STOCK 335i WILL NOT BREAK INTO THE 12's !!! AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK mild mods an EVO IX with a TBE/TUNE/CAM/Boost controller will get into the 11's. Or if you want to talk about big mods we can talk about big mods and the 335i will lose horribly there too.
Appreciate 0