View Single Post
      04-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #34
dlbrooks18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I've had Dinan products on other BMW's and had things repaired under warranty, Dinan's, with no problem what so ever. I would expect this to be true of N54 products. Not going to debate any tune vs another as this is a somewhat subjective topic as they all do what they are supposed to do and all are visible to a certain extent depending on what you do or run period. As far as your dealer knowing, Dinan registers your car with BMW and that should be visible by all dealers, which was the case in my previous cars. Why one SA did not see this as in the previous posts, who knows but that is the agreement between Dinan and BMW. I personally am simply waiting right now on BMW's performance tune to be a reality and see what happens there as having a solid warranty is imperative with these cars, owned modded BMW's since 92 and know what a warranty or lack there of will get you first hand. I would not worry with this product in the current climate at BMW.

Dinan and BMW have severed their agreement so I don't think Dinan registers the car with BMW anymore
Appreciate 0