View Single Post
      08-07-2009, 11:44 AM   #12
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saph 335i coupe 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianhn1 View Post
I don't want to buy another catch can or I might sell mine. When you mention the leaky screws, did you mean the ones on the side or the ones on top? Mine leaks at the bottom level indicator. Pissed me off since it spill all over the exhaust area and stained everything. Since removing it, I cleaned it all up though.
Hey Brian, how the hell have you been? I hope all is great with you. Do you have any good stories from the the track or any other stories or fun bits of insight?

So is the OCC not a worthwhile mod? Is it something that I can go without. I don't want the expense or anything else with it if it is absolutely not necessary or just an engine cosmetic type mod? Although that is why if it was a necessary mod to help protect my IC and investments, I like some that looked nice. If I need an OCC then it may as well look good too. Sorry to hear about your problems with the Riss can, that is kind of why I was avoiding that one at this time. Thanks.

Performance |PROcede V5|Stett CAI|UUC/Corsa Exhaust|AA Intercooler|RPI Scoops|Stett Charge Pipe w/Forge DV's|UUC Evo3 SSK/DSSR|Mod CDV Style |Aero Lip|Aero rear|Aero Spoiler|M-Tech Side Skirts|Black Calipers|Black Grille|Black Shadow emblem|Black Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim|35%Tint|Tinted Tails|Style 230 19"rims|Lux H8'sTech |Nav|Cold Weather|Premium|Comfort Access|Sport|
Appreciate 0