View Single Post
      09-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #245
HitmanMike
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnkreuzWheel View Post
Nikeman,

Your wheels are schedule to ship next week. As I have told you over the phone. Sorry for the delay but to come and post we are scamming you is a bit overboard? We couldn't meet the schedule deadline you gave us, but we still tried to pump these wheels out the fastest we could.

Mr. Bangis,
Alvin?? If it's you, your wheels are ready for local pickup.

Michael Balawajder,

Your 19" H10R Brushed + Chrome Lip wheels were shipped last friday. And here are the pictures you requested. Sorry, I took it with my phone before packaging.

Other people with orders, most of you guys have my cell phone # and if I don't reply your text within the hour, please do not blow up my phone. We are trying to get everyone's wheels out as soon as we can. I do not check the forums regularly, so its best to email me or call us. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Johnny thanks for the pics- please contact DB Schenker regarding my tracking number and send it along! Seeing the pics is reassuring, but the wait is still so much more than the initially stated 3-5 weeks, especially since you said my wheels were in stock! Cant wait to finally mount these babies....
Appreciate 0