View Single Post
      10-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #70
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: All of them

Its Sunday evening and I have just been notified of this thread by a personal message on Facebook about this thread.

In all likelyhood we think the damage was caused to Milkey's car not because of normal use of the dyno but because I personally did not unstrap the car before attempting to take it off the dyno.

Sal was not aware of this incident as he was not at work that day. In fact I had forgotten about it until I spoke to Mikey when we were talking about the possibilities of what could have been the cause.

We agreed with Mikey to cover any costs he had related to this and he accepted. I didn't think this would cause such a stir. We made a mistake and agreed with our customer that we would cover any loss he had. He is coming back to us to have more work done to his car so we believe we handled our issue with our customer to the best of our ability.

I would be confident in saying have evolve have dyno'd more E9X than anyone in the UK, with a lot of forum members having their car on our dyno. This issue has never arisen before - it only occurred in this instance because of a human error on my part and the car was not unstrapped properly before being taken off the dyno.

I hope this can bring a close to this and Mikey can visit the forum in peace.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends!
Appreciate 0