View Single Post
      01-06-2010, 03:45 PM   #43
SIEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: Quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin View Post
Who's your parent company? Looks like you are based out of UK using a lowcost hosting solution with bluehost.

SienPerformance.com

Registrant:
Plus Power Parts

In detail. Who are you guys again? And how do we know you won't you take money and run?
Thanks for the Edit Spoolin, I'll get those details moved across!

I work from the UK and US, flying between the two now. Myself and a US partner were to launch last year but due to the financial climate decided to wait. In the meantime we parted ways, I found a group of partner/investors (in UK and US) that are both enthusiasts and professionals so it couldn't have worked out better. We bought up a few names when deciding which brands to go for so there are residual one's (but they are literally just domain names).

Like it says on the site, we have an office we rent in Tahoe but as regards to a public office no, there is absolutely no need. We are an online company and for the ego of opening an office we would have to increase prices radically.

Products come directly from the manufacturers, there is no way for us to just 'take the money and run' (not even taking into account the ridiculous costs involved with paying our insurance backer). I don't see how any modern company could, this forum would highlight it within one or two sales and that would be that.

I know it's difficult one as we are new, and there have been a few bad eggs that have tried that, but we are quite literally pouring our souls into this project and hope in time we'll prove we aren't a 'fly by night' operation.

P.S. Ain't nothing low-cost/bad about BlueHost, they are one of the best hosts I've ever used (and they are a US company)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPlease View Post
Great concept! Good luck guys!

Any chance you guys offer a longer warranty.
Thanks!

Not at the moment GreenPlease, although at the end of the 12 months we will offer a renewal. Unfortunately I do not want to publish what would be an estimate, but I can say it would be below $500.
Appreciate 0