03-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #281
burberry
Caffeine Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
oh yeah totally works out perfectly cuz its just about 3 1/2 months till I move back to Chicago. But like I said, playing bball 3-4 times a week is a hard habit for me to kick. It's great cardio, I've estimated I'm buring between 750-1000 calories every time I play (1.5-2.5 hrs). I just don't see room for that in this program and I kinda wanna finish playing here (since its free) because I know when I move back its gonna be a lot harder cuz the gym isn't as close and its also $80 a month to join.

I usually do super sets with low weight when I lift (which from what I hear is the same kind of thing this does for you) but the problem is I have no direction when lifting so not much gets accomplished, I gravitate more to whatever is open or not crowded rather than a good system, and it'd be nice to have that with this. Plus since the weather was cold/snowy until last week, I would always drive to the rec and you have to pay for parking over there which I hate so I just lost motivation to go until after 5 when its free.

I might see if I can get a cheap copy of this and maybe just do some of the workouts on my off days. I'm not looking to get big or anything, just get cut and drop about 10-15 lbs in my gut and ass.

I'm gonna go check eBay and see if I can pick it up cheap and maybe a few 10-15lb dumbbells.
my cousin hits the gym an hour a day and still bballs. not sure if your exercise routine is much longer and strenuous, but i think you can work it out.