View Single Post
      03-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #16
dtm@heart
Captain
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin0704 View Post
To clarify, your saying that my posts on the e90 forums are somehow connected to my warranty. Interesting....then how would BMW know my true identity from the forums...I could be posing as some random individual who owns a black 2006 330xi. Or my computer may have been hacked by a car enthusiast who loves to visit the e90 forums. Basically, what i'm saying is that there is now way to definitively and accurately track an individual using computers and the web. Plus, BMW has committed so many unlawful acts in my presence that voiding my warranty would really not work in their favor.

I don't know why we have gotten so off topic but remember that BMW is the ultimate driving machine. With a name like that, full-throttle on occasion shouldn't hurt the slightest bit.

I agree it should be able to handle it, but I was being earnest; it was a simple word of advice, keep your abuse stories offline. It has happened before, and cocky individuals have many a time found how powerless they are, both as customers and as wannabe lawyers. Remember that BMW is a business, a company, a corporation. And they are a pretty damn good one at that, which in 99.9% of the case means that they aren't gonna take shit from a teen year old who thinks he has a law degree. Namsayin?
Appreciate 0