View Single Post
      04-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

Best Birthday Gift Ever

e90 seems like the place to vent lately huh? So i was returning home last night from an early birthday dinner, when, what must've been a 400+ pound deer leaps out in front of my car, i try to swerve out of the way but can not do so completely, the deer clips my front right end, the wheel locks up and i have no steering, i go sideways down an embankment. the car tips on the right side and just before it rolls over comes down on all fours, SO THANKFUL myself and my pass. are OKAY, BMW engineering at its best. the car took the brunt of the impact, walked away with just a frac rib. it could've been much,much worse if the car wouldn't have reacted so nimbly. if your in the South Jersey area, please be aware of these animals, they literally will jump out randomly and from anywhere, i never saw it coming and i am usually very aware of my surroundings while i drive. these deers must have death wishes. So my birthday gift to myself? 5k in damages

Drive safe.

hello mtech/vorsteiner hood?

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0