OSK77
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 BMW 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Looking for E90 OEM M-Tech Kit OR Rear Bumper GTA

Looking for an OEM M-Tech Kit (Front, Sides + Rear bumper & Diffusor) for my 07' 335i Sedan (Monaco Blue). Or exchange my OEM rear bumper for your OEM M-Tech bumper +diffusor +/- some $$.

Couple of options that come to mind:

1. Online from US: Cheapest price I have found for OEM M-Tech kit is on Tischer for $1400 + $150 for shipping to US. The hassle of picking up from US AND more importantly the items breaking due to shipping is steering me away from this option.

2. Buying locally (GTA only) by ordering from BMW stealership. The prices in Canada are insane and the dealer fleeces you (eg. Shadowline rear lights at T&C BMW were $500 each side!!!!!!?!!!). No thanks, unless someone has a contact and can hook me up for a competitive price.

3. I'm on the fence of whether to install the front M-Tech front bumper or not. As I want to install the Dinan oil cooler + Intercooler at a later stage and both products cannot fit with the M-Tech bumper. Anyone out there that has installed both these products from Dinan with the M-Tech bumper, do let me know your experience please & thanks!

4. Also willing to exchange my rear OEM bumper for your OEM M-Tech E90 335i Sedan bumper.

5. Question: Best place to get the M-Tech kit painted in the city?

Thanks guys, really appreciate your help - newbie on here.

Last edited by OSK77; 06-30-2010 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 0