Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringsmewomen View Post
I understand why you would think that. It's just a joke. That's not the type of person I am at all.
I sure hope so. You sound like a nice kid (and I can call you a "kid" because I am older than you .....Errrr ...a lot older,, perhaps! )

So here is my $0.02 : It may sound like a cliche but beauty is really more than skin deep. Not saying having a sexy and attractive GF/ lover/ wife is a bad thing necessarily but one needs to make sure her inner beauty and intelligence matches her outer attributes. If so, then you got a winner.

Having said all that, I much rather be with someone who is not ultra sexy and attractive but is 100% compatible with me in arena of personal communication. Without that, no relationship has a chance to last as beauty and sexual attraction will sure fade or at best becomes "ordinary" and "familiar" after a while. However, intelligence and humor keeps surprising us for a lifetime.

Good luck finding your soul mate ....If you do find her, feel free to put on your flame suit and then post some pics please!
Appreciate 0